-  What do you mean when you say you're a democratic organization?
- Our cooperative gathers persons who invest their resources, knowledge, experience, time and energy into common goals and causes, defined by the Cooperative rules. As an organization, we follow a structure in which, through the Assembly, every member has the right to vote and access our documents. This is why we work transparently and responsibly, in accordance with our goals. answers to all questions →
-  What does "Cooperative for open code and design" mean? Is everything you do open source?
- As professionals, we've learned a lot from our colleagues. The open code and design movement has enabled us to get insight into information that we normally couldn't access. We believe that information sharing is the catalyst of progress, which is why we encourage the publishing of our own works under the Creative Commons license. Of course, we're not fanatics – we'll try to talk you into it, but we fully understand that there are situations where this approach isn't appropriate or you're simply not up for it, which is totally fine by us. answers to all questions →
We understand that you have a mandate, clear vision and certain goals. We operate in the same manner, which is why we're ready to put time, knowledge and energy into defining a joint platform which will give your institution some quite efficient tools, while we'll be given an opportunity to work on projects that contribute to positive change of society.
The Cooperative advocates a number of positive values that are at the base of modern institutions, which is why we are very motivated to work with you. 6
-  Which values does the Cooperative harbour?
- Traditional values, of course. We're a transparent, democratic organization, founded to create and support initiatives that act towards defending and expanding the definition of public goods, strive for a just distribution of surplus value, protect and defend equality, fight discrimination and encourage democratic decision-making. answers to all questions →
-  Can Slobodna domena issue an invoice?
- Of course. We are registered with the Commercial Court in Zagreb and we pay VAT. Our invoices go through the books just like at any other company. The only difference is that you're satisfied with the invested/gained ratio when you pay one of our invoices. answers to all questions →
-  What is a cooperative, anyway?
- Simpy put, it's a hybrid between a company and an association. A cooperative is a legal entity with rights and obligations of a regular company. answers to all questions →